Collection of Information
1. The Site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, the Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable the Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less-personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, your organizational affiliation, if any, and certain other information that the Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Site features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. The Firm may use the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Site to your interests and also to help the Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help the Firm tailor the Site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of the Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third-party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information